We are a niche manufacturer of quality bespoke joinery products based in Essex. We work in the domestic, architectural and commercial sectors.
Our business was established over 50 years ago, it is a family run business with the current owners being in situ since 2007. Since then we have experienced consistent and steady growth. We are committed to continued growth and expansion.
Our products range from bespoke staircases, heritage and traditional joinery to modern contemporary reception desks, fitted furniture, windows and doors etc.
A high percentage of our work comes through repeat business, recommendation and word of mouth and therefore customer service is of the utmost importance to us. We strive to build solid and lasting relationships with our clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Senior Management Team as a Project and Design Coordinator.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and specifications from Architects/Designers for estimating purposes
- Reviewing tender documents (bill of quantities, drawings and plans) and working up detailed and accurate quotations
- Production of detailed and accurate CAD drawings for client approval and workshop manufacture
- Planning and coordinating jobs in the Workshop working closely with the Workshop Manager to ensure all projects are run efficiently, safely and in accordance with project timescales
- Liaising with existing clients to ensure smooth running of all projects and building and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Site surveys and design meetings as and when required
- Liaising and communicating with our suppliers and researching potential new suppliers as required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Background in Joinery and experience in producing Joinery to a good standard
- Knowledge of staircases – desirable but not essential
- Proficient in AutoCAD Design
- Ability to read and interpret detailed working drawings from Architects and Designers
- Ability to produce detailed drawings for clients for sign off and for the Workshop to manufacture from
- Good maths skills and a sound communicator
- Confident in coordinating a varied and interesting workload
- Ability to prioritise effectively and hit deadlines.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Works well within a small team.
Benefits to You:
- Salary negotiable, dependant on experience.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Statutory Contributory Government Pension Scheme.
- Quarterly bonus based on business performance.
- Free parking.
- Growing company with great potential for personal growth and development
Apply by sending your CV to our email address or postal address below. Feel free to call the office on 01787 224332 to discuss the role further.
Nightingale Joinery Ltd
Nightingale Hall Farm,
Nightingale Hall Road,
We look forward to hearing from you!